19 September 2023
Hoofddorp, 19 September 2023 - Atlas Professionals, a leading provider of personnel and recruitment services in the Energy, Marine, & Renewables industries, is proud to announce the release of our very first Sustainability Report. This milestone publication underscores our commitment to sustainability and transparency as these values continue to shape the future of our industries.
In an era marked by rapid environmental changes and growing concerns about sustainability, Atlas Professionals recognizes the crucial role that businesses play in addressing these challenges. The Sustainability Report reflects the company's dedication to making a positive impact on the planet, society, and its stakeholders.
The 2022 Sustainability Report showcases Atlas Professionals' progress and achievements in several critical areas, including:
- Health and Safety: Safety remains a top priority with Atlas Professionals continuously improving its safety protocols to ensure the well-being of its Professionals and Clients aligned with our Zero Harm principles.
- Environmental Responsibility: Atlas Professionals is actively reducing its Scope 1 and 2 carbon footprint through energy-efficient operations and the promotion of sustainable practices in all our offices across the globe and in various activities we engage in.
- Community Engagement: Thanks to various programmes aimed at reinforcing Atlas Professionals’ engagement with local communities, we are able to be deeply involved in community initiatives, allowing us to foster local talent while supporting education and skills development programs.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Atlas Professionals remains committed to creating an inclusive work environment that champions diversity, equality, and equal opportunities for all.
- Ethical Business Practices: The report highlights our dedication to ethical business conduct and ongoing efforts to be compliant with local and international regulations, combat corruption, promote transparency, and uphold the highest standards of integrity.
Boris Kasteel, CEO at Atlas Professionals shared the following the comment: "Our inaugural Sustainability Report represents a significant step in our ongoing journey towards embracing and fostering sustainable business practices. We believe that transparency is key in fostering trust with our Clients, Staff, Professionals and various other stakeholders. Through this report, we aim to demonstrate our commitment to responsible business operations and contribute positively to the industries we serve."
As part of our ongoing efforts to uphold sustainable business practices, this report also serves as a benchmark for our long-term sustainability goals and acts as our commitment to measuring and improving our global performance over time. Atlas Professionals is dedicated to achieving a more sustainable future and invites stakeholders to explore the full report on ISSUU or our website.
For more information or media inquiries, please contact: