- Experience in Benthic surveys, habitat mapping and assessments or marine environmental surveys;
- Candidates must be proficient in deploying and operating seabed sampling equipment as Grabs, Corers, Drop down Camera, etc.
- A minimum of a BSc degree in relevant subject;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Self-motivated with attention to detail;
- Preparation of various technical reports;
- Must have the ability to conduct tasks independently;
- This position may involve working in remote field locations, and may include night/weekend shifts, and/or working in challenging weather conditions;
- Flexibility is an absolute must in this industry.
More infoShould you be interested, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the contact person stating the Job Reference Number (see job details box).
At Atlas Professionals, we believe that diversity drives progress and aim to build an inclusive organization. We are taking steps to create an environment for everyone and foster a culture that helps us stay at the frontier of energy, marine and renewables. If you’re driven to perform, we are waiting to hear from you - irrespective of your age, religion, sexual orientation, colour, gender, ethnicity, or race - if you have the talent, you fit right in.