- A minimum of a BSc degree in environmental science, natural resources, marine science, or a related field Five years of work experience for Lead MMO's, two for MMO's.
- JNCC approved MMO and/or BOEMRE approved PSO training.
- OPITO approved BOSIET or FOET.
- Norwegian Maritime Directorate (NMD) Medical and/or OGUK Medical.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Preparation of various technical reports
- Must have the ability to conduct tasks independently
- This position may involve working in remote field locations, and may include night/weekend shifts, and/or working in challenging weather conditions.
- Flexibility is an absolute must in this industry.
Should you be interested, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the contact person stating the Job Reference Number (see job details box).
At Atlas Professionals, we believe that diversity drives progress and aim to build an inclusive organization. We are taking steps to create an environment for everyone and foster a culture that helps us stay at the frontier of energy, marine and renewables. If you’re driven to perform, we are waiting to hear from you - irrespective of your age, religion, sexual orientation, colour, gender, ethnicity, or race - if you have the talent, you fit right in.