This vacancy is no longer available
Atlas Professionals is a global leading recruitment company in the oil and gas, marine and renewables industry with 25 offices in 18 countries. We are the leading global recruitment company in our industries and believe few things are more essential to people than finding and keeping meaningful work.
Atlas is the nexus, where our visionary clients find the professionals they need at the frontier of Energy, Marine and Renewables. Our values are at the heart of everything we do and investing in people is important to us; we are transparent, open and straightforward and we do what we promise.
Atlas Professionals are looking for passionate skilled Recruiter to join our Drilling Team. The Marine and Drilling industry is a key part of our local economy in Aberdeen and we are proud to have long term partnerships with our Clients as this is key to everything we do. This role is a candidate facing role working closely with our senior recruiters to service those clients.
The Recruiter role is a candidate facing role and is perfect for individuals who are excellent communicators, enthusiastic, sociable, team players and enjoy a fast paced varied role.
Our Recruiters work in partnership with our professionals to help them find their next role. You will work closely with the Account Manager to recruit and select potential candidates using various different mediums to reach the right audience. You will communicate with your candidates regularly, updating them on project information, role specifics, key dates and answering any questions whilst being supported by our internal teams to give out the right details.
We are looking for someone that thrives on working closely with offshore professionals, can build a pool of trusted qualified individuals that match our client’s requirements and enjoys being part of a team.
What do we offer?
We provide you with a bespoke training programme to cover recruitment practices plus technical industry knowledge.
You’ll have plenty of space to develop yourself and your career. Feel free to be an entrepreneur, a team player with us, and above all to be yourself. Everyone is welcome at Atlas Professionals
You’ll have excellent working conditions in our city centre office with a friendly working atmosphere with, of course, nice colleagues!
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer
• Vitality Private Medical Care with discounts and perks from free cinema tickets to an apple watch!
• Life assurance cover provided by AIG
• Income protection cover, covering up to 80% of your salary for 5 years
• 25 days holiday as standard with the ability to increase to 30
• An annual company bonus scheme based on group and team targets being met of up to 2 months salary
• Paid volunteer day to work on a charitable project of your choice
• Wellness membership contribution to use on a subscription of your choice from gym memberships to mindfulness apps
• Employee Assistance programme provided through Lifeworks
• Company social occasions and team building sessions
• Hybrid working environment
As a Recruiter you will be the first point of contact for your professionals working on the client projects. In addition to this you will be required to have the following experience and skill sets
• Manage existing workforce relationships as well as building new relationships to ensure continued and increased commitment.
• Recruiting, selecting, evaluating and developing professionals on various levels.
• Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts on company website, social media.
• Receiving and reviewing applications and short-listing candidates.
• Maintaining the files of contracted Professionals
• Timely flagging of needs of training or education to meet needs of the project and identify further career development.
• Previous experience in a recruitment environment is preffered
• Experience working in the Drilling or Marine industries preferred but not essential.
Think you have what it takes?
We are fortunate to have a fantastic team, great professionals working for us and clients that we have worked with for years. We look to build teams that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, abilities and ultimately decide employment on the basis of merit. If you're eager to join the Atlas family and to learn more about our unique industry and think you have what we're looking for, then we would love to hear from you.
At Atlas Professionals, we believe that diversity drives progress and aim to build an inclusive organization. We are taking steps to create an environment for everyone and foster a culture that helps us stay at the frontier of energy, marine and renewables. If you’re driven to perform, we are waiting to hear from you - irrespective of your age, religion, sexual orientation, colour, gender, ethnicity, or race - if you have the talent, you fit right in.