*Candidates must have experience QINSY, EIVA, or 4DNav*
- Conducting surveys using a variety of equipment, including multibeam echosounders, single beam echosounders, and side scan sonars.
- Collecting and processing data to create detailed charts and maps of the ocean floor and underwater features.
- Collaborating with geologists, geophysicists, and other professionals to interpret survey data and make recommendations for safe navigation.
- Participating in the planning and execution of hydrographic surveys, including the selection of survey locations and the deployment of equipment.
- Keeping accurate records of survey data and results.
- Complying with all regulatory requirements related to hydrographic surveying, including data management and dissemination.
- Candidates must have experience QINSY, EIVA, or 4DNav.
- A background in geospatial science, oceanography, or a related field.
- Proficient in the use of hydrographic survey equipment and have experience in the collection and interpretation of hydrographic data.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively as part of a team are also essential for this role.
More infoTo apply for this position, use the 'Apply for this job' button. For more information, please call or send an email to vacancy contact person.
At Atlas Professionals, we believe that diversity drives progress and aim to build an inclusive organization. We are taking steps to create an environment for everyone and foster a culture that helps us stay at the frontier of energy, marine and renewables. If you’re driven to perform, we are waiting to hear from you - irrespective of your age, religion, sexual orientation, colour, gender, ethnicity, or race - if you have the talent, you fit right in.