This vacancy is no longer available
Atlas Professionals are looking for an skilled Sourcer to join our dedicated US renewables team from our Boston, MA office.
This role is a candidate facing role working within the Renewables industry and is perfect for individuals who are excellent communicators, enthusiastic, sociable, team players and enjoy a fast paced varied role
Our Sourcers work in partnership with our professionals to help them find their next role. You will work closely with the Account Managers to recruit and select potential professionals using various different mediums to reach the right audience. You will communicate with them regularly throughout the whole recruitment journey, update them on project information, role specifics, key dates and answering any questions whilst being supported by our internal teams to give out the right details.
We are looking for someone that thrives on working closely with offshore professionals, can build a pool of trusted qualified individuals that match our client’s requirements and enjoys being part of a team.
What do we offer?
You’ll work in an international dynamic environment, where no two days are the same. We give you plenty of space to develop yourself and your career. Feel free to be an entrepreneur, an apprentice and a team player with us, and above all to be yourself. Everyone is welcome at Atlas Professionals
Excellent working conditions with a friendly working atmosphere with, of course, nice colleagues! In addition to a competitive salary we also offer an annual company bonus scheme, company benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, access to 401(k) savings plan and 20 days holiday annually (plus public holidays).
As a Sourcer you will be the first point of contact for your candidates working on the client projects. In addition to this you will be required to have the following experience and skill sets
- Manage existing workforce relationships as well as building new relationships to ensure continued and increased commitment.
- Recruiting, selecting, evaluating and developing professionals on various levels.
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts on company website, social media.
- Receiving and reviewing applications and short-listing candidates.
- Maintaining the files of contracted Professionals
- Timely flagging of needs of training or education to meet needs of the project and identify further career development.
- Occasional administration duties will include contract and travel arranging, database updates and CV writing.
- General support to Account Managers in the sales process, which may include client contact.
- Previous recruitment experience is essential.
Think you have what it takes?
We are fortunate to have a fantastic team, great professionals working for us and clients that we have worked with for years. We look to build teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, abilities and ultimately decide employment on the basis of merit. If you're eager to join the Atlas family, learn more about our unique industry and think you have what we're looking for, then we would love to hear from you.
At Atlas Professionals, we believe that diversity drives progress and aim to build an inclusive organization. We are taking steps to create an environment for everyone and foster a culture that helps us stay at the frontier of energy, marine and renewables. If you’re driven to perform, we are waiting to hear from you - irrespective of your age, religion, sexual orientation, colour, gender, ethnicity, or race - if you have the talent, you fit right in.