Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Installation Client Representatives with one of the clients of the office in Bristol, United Kingdom. It’s a temporary position in United States. Do you have the necessary experience?
Atlas is supporting a large offshore wind developer in the United States for installation phases (cables, turbines, foundation, offshore substation) of development. This work is likely to run over several years. This is a fantastic opportunity for long term rotational work with a major renewable energy company.
We are looking for client representatives with a US visa in place or in progress.
• Act as an ambassador for the client working alongside the project team to promote safety and quality.
• Be familiarized with & take ownership of all relevant H.S.E. (inc. Emergency Response Plans, Safety Management Systems) governing the works.
• Manage the communication on behalf of the client between the vessel and the back office / Site.
• Ensure that Work Instructions, RAMS are correct and followed.
• Ensure a continued focus on the integrity of the client’s assets, feeding back any concerns to the Project Manager and Site.
• Ensure incidents and observations are recorded in the client’s tracking system.
• Monitor the timely completion of actions and take part in the weekly call to review progress.
• Take part in team briefs and toolbox talks.
• Create an activity plan daily, that details what the Client Representative’s has been involved in during the day and distribute it together with the Daily Progress Reports (DPR) to all relevant parties.
• Taking part in daily coordination meetings with Vessel Master, Lifting Supervisor, Lead technician / Contractors.
• Take part in regular meetings / discussions making sure that the works are being carried out in a safe manner and to the required quality.
• Be a proactive participant in the daily status call with the necessary Project Teams. Ensure you have read & understood the Task File so you can communicate correctly on the project.
• Complete one vessel safety walks per week (with all relevant parties), complete a deck or specific area safety walk per location (with lead contractor).
• Monitor work activities at the point of work to ensure Work Instructions are being followed and hazards controlled.
Proven project experience as Client representative covering Installation phases (Cables, Turbines, Foundation, and Offshore Substation) of wind farm development
Must have a BI/B2 Visa in place, or application in progress
• GWO courses: Sea Survival, Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling BOSIET/HUET incl. CA-EBS
• OGUK Medical certificate including Chester step
• IOSH Managing Safely or similar HSE training
• IT proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet)
• Can do attitude and strong communication skills
• Speaks, reads and writes English fluently
• Residence in the US or hold valid Visa
More infoTo apply for this position, use the 'Apply for this job' button. For more information, please call or send an email to vacancy contact person.
At Atlas Professionals, we believe that diversity drives progress and aim to build an inclusive organization. We are taking steps to create an environment for everyone and foster a culture that helps us stay at the frontier of energy, marine and renewables. If you’re driven to perform, we are waiting to hear from you - irrespective of your age, religion, sexual orientation, colour, gender, ethnicity, or race - if you have the talent, you fit right in.