We are looking for a Project Engineer for a maintenance company within the wind industry.
Do you got what it takes? Then we might be looking for you!
As Project Engineer, you will be assisting in preparing and delivering projects, from providing input during the commercial process, coordinating project preparations and mobilization of resources, through to the safely, on-time and within budget completion of the project life cycle. You will work closely with project management and external contractors, whereby you will contribute to all aspects of project execution and delivery as per internal and external safety and quality standards. It will be your responsibility to prepare project documentation, assist in arranging (floating) assets, equipment and material, with special focus on the functionality and proper certification of such assets, equipment and materials.
- Attend internal company meeting(s), provide all relevant and necessary input
- Implement and adhere procedures stated in Business Management System (BMS) on all assigned projects
- Liaise with the SHE-Q department and share SHE-Q statistics, registrations and other relevant updates
- Coordinate with the Project Manager regarding and arrange project documentation and resources
- Liaise with supporting departments and share relevant project data ( financial, planning etc)
- Coordinate logistics for offshore projects
- Prepare and provide input for Project Equipment/Material Lists
- Prepare project planning, schedule and budgets
- Ensure correct preparation of project related documents (e.g. Work Method Statements, SHE-Q plans, etc..)
- Participate in organized safety meetings, instructions and/or trainings
- Contribute to correct and safe project execution, during all phases of the project
- Monitor and manage potential contract variations. Assist in project cost control
- Evaluation of completed projects
- (Recent) Graduate of a Technical Bachelor or Master degree
- Driver’s License and car
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experienced and skilled with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), MS Project and Autocad or similar programs
- Likes to work in small teams but can also work independently
More infoShould you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.
At Atlas Professionals, we believe that diversity drives progress and aim to build an inclusive organization. We are taking steps to create an environment for everyone and foster a culture that helps us stay at the frontier of energy, marine and renewables. If you’re driven to perform, we are waiting to hear from you - irrespective of your religion, sexual orientation, colour, gender, ethnicity, or race - if you have the talent, you fit right in.