- Manage vessel and cargo operations in assigned area of responsibility.
- Build and maintain relationships with port and terminal operators, service providers, and clients.
- Conduct regular performance audits and address customer issues promptly to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Implement cost management and tariff control strategies.
- Negotiate port tariffs and stevedoring rates.
- Maintain cargo quality and manage damage ratios.
- Conduct regular audits to assess cargo quality and compliance.
- Provide training to stevedores and suppliers to meet cargo safety and quality standards.
- Contribute in continuous improvement initiatives through quality and Policy Organization and Rules (POR) meetings.
- Ensure safety standards are met by checking the safety and working conditions of machinery, instruments, and facilities within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Knowledge of maritime industry with port and cargo operation experience
- Familiar with vessel operations, cargo handling, and logistics procedures
- Strong problem-solving and risk management abilities
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and collaboration abilities
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- Only Singaporean and Singapore Permanent Resident will be considered
More infoTo apply for this position, use the 'Apply for this job' button. For more information, please call or send an email to vacancy contact person.
At Atlas Professionals, we believe that diversity drives progress and aim to build an inclusive organization. We are taking steps to create an environment for everyone and foster a culture that helps us stay at the frontier of energy, marine and renewables. If you’re driven to perform, we are waiting to hear from you - irrespective of your age, religion, sexual orientation, colour, gender, ethnicity, or race - if you have the talent, you fit right in.