Atlas Professionals is specialised in Renewables. At the moment we have an opening for the permanent position of Instrumentation Process Control Eng- Green Hydrogen to work in Netherlands. Interested in this permanent position? Let us know.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing all instrument and process control engineering, design, installation, and commissioning activities for a portfolio of new built Hydrogen production plants in the Benelux and Germany;
- Prepare conceptual design and engineering of instrumentation and process control systems for the new built H2 production plants including building system controls;
- Prepare conceptual design and engineering of instrumentation, DCS and or ICCS required for the H2 production plants electrolysers and Balance of Plant;
- Prepare conceptual design and engineering of all utility related systems and building systems;
- Develop, manage, and supervise all technical aspects of instrumentation, DCS and or ICCS conceptual, basic, detailed design and engineering and EPCI activities;
- Determine national non-technical (including legislative, regulatory) risks that could impact the project Instrument and control scope of work and develop appropriate mitigation plans;
- Lead and or participate the HAZID, HAZOP and LOPA analysis programs;
- Develop and or review PFD’s, P&ID’s, DCS block diagrams, ICSS block diagrams Instrument Loop connection and termination diagrams;
- Develop and or review local and or package Unit instrument and control systems;
- Develop and or review remote control systems and HMI with production planning system. systems;
- Translate electrical control and protection system configuration to DCS HMI;
- Gathering intelligence and feedback from the project managers and key stakeholders on the project, to identify instrument and control requirements supported by data and key metrics;
- Ensure strong cooperation across the projects for all packages electrical systems in relation to technical, risk, reporting and deliverables;
- Develop and oversee implementation of key processes for the electrical SOW projects, including Commercial, Licenses, QA and knowledge sharing for continuous improvement;
- Responsible for the management of risk, budget and cost on all instrument and control packages;
- Build supplier and subcontractor relationships whilst developing and maintaining knowledge of the supply chain network for electrical scope of work;
- Participating in company networks, sharing information, best practices and lessons learned.
Skills and Competencies
- Experience of working in a multi disciplinary and multi-project environment;
- Experience of working as part of a team of Project professionals with the ability to adapt to project dynamics;
- Commercial and contractual management experience;
- Experience of performing effectively in a multi-cultural environment;
- Previous experience in Hydrogen, combustible gas and instrument and control systems distribution systems;
- At least +5 years of demonstrable Project and Engineering experience, in renewables projects.
- Excellent team player and ability to meet tight timelines;
- Confident engaging senior internal and external stakeholders and advising project leaders, analysing discipline trends and the external landscape;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English and an ability to convey complex information in smart, creative formats to effect real change;
- Proactive, curious and courageous, you will be willing to experiment, learn and continuously adapt;
- Able to prioritize and respond to dynamic situations and act as role model to colleagues around you to inspire them to perform at their best;
- Meticulous in work and an effective problem solver and negotiator.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering discipline. or;
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering discipline with 5-8 years demonstrable experience;
- Membership of a relevant professional bodies are desirable;
- Dutch native speaker is preferred.
More infoTo apply for this position, use the 'Apply for this job' button. For more information, please call or send an email to vacancy contact person.
At Atlas Professionals, we believe that diversity drives progress and aim to build an inclusive organization. We are taking steps to create an environment for everyone and foster a culture that helps us stay at the frontier of energy, marine and renewables. If you’re driven to perform, we are waiting to hear from you - irrespective of your age, religion, sexual orientation, colour, gender, ethnicity, or race - if you have the talent, you fit right in.