Job descriptionThe Positioning QC Supervisor shall act for the benefit of COMPANY and is responsible for Quality Control of the Rig positioning during the project.
The Positioning QC Supervisor shall ensure that CONTRACTOR’s personnel adhere to the standards and procedures defined in CONTRACTOR’s Quality Manual, COMPANY approved project Survey Procedures, Work Instructions and Project-specific Quality Plan.
The Positioning QC Supervisor monitors the CONTRACTOR’s safety and environmental performance and report all non-conformances, environmental infringements, or unsafe operations.
Main duties of the QC Supervisor are outlined below:
- Verify calibration certificates of all the survey equipment.
- Ensure specified positioning calibrations and verifications are completed satisfactorily.
- Check offsets of antennae and survey sensor positions.
- Preliminary Surface Position and Orientation approval and signed off.
- Final Spud Can Penetration approval and signed off.
- Final Surface Position and Orientation approval and signed off.
- Preference is to be given to candidates that can provide In-Country/Offshore Support
- Must have had at least 2 doses of COVID-19 Vaccine (Vaccine to be on approved list provided by Qatar MOPH). Validity as per Qatar MOPH (https://covid19.moph.gov.qa/EN/travel-and-return-policy/Pages/default.aspx).
- Must have COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate acceptable to Qatar MOPH (Name of the passenger as per the passport, Dose dates according to type of the vaccine, Type/name of the vaccine, Lot number of the vaccine (if any), Official logo or seal of the vaccination authority & QR code).
- Must be below the age of 60 years at date of entry to Qatar.
- Must possess valid, in-date OPITO Approved HUET/FOET certificate.
- Must possess valid, in-date OPITO Approved H2S certificate.
- Must possess valid, in-date Passport with at least 6 months remaining
- Must possess valid, in-date OGUK or equivalent client approved medical certificate (validity of the medical is 2 years for persons under 50 years of age, for persons over 50 the validity accepted by clientis every 1 year).
More infoTo apply for this position, use the 'Apply for this job' button. For more information, please call or send an email to vacancy contact person.
At Atlas Professionals, we believe that diversity drives progress and aim to build an inclusive organization. We are taking steps to create an environment for everyone and foster a culture that helps us stay at the frontier of energy, marine and renewables. If you’re driven to perform, we are waiting to hear from you - irrespective of your age, religion, sexual orientation, colour, gender, ethnicity, or race - if you have the talent, you fit right in.