- Manage the product roadmap, by co-driving the partnership funnel together with the Partnerships team, and organizing the enablers for success with internal and external stakeholders;
- Manage product development projects with suppliers and co-development partners;
- Review and articulate the Product Vision and Strategy and be the expert in Ocean Plastic products;
- Communicate our vision to internal and external stakeholders;
- Review and keep the The Ocean Cleanup Product Principles updated;
- Reflect and implement lessons learnt to optimize our ways of working;
Job requirementsPROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- A Masters degree in Industrial Product Development, Industrial Product Design or similar;
- At minimum 8 years relevant work experience in product management, including:
- Experience in development of products made with plastic as the main material;
- Experience in working with suppliers and co-development partners;
- Experience in working with sustainability product claims;
- Familiar with working in the Lean start up approach.
- Ability to drive structure and develop processes in an organization that is developing it’s approach to co-branded product development;
- Result-driven and self-motivated;
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to validate assumptions.
- An excellent communicator, verbally and on paper, with experience in working in an international context.
- You are able to perform well in a fast-paced and highly challenging environment;
- And above all: an intrinsic motivation to work on our ambitious and meaningful mission.
More infoTo apply for this position, use the 'Apply for this job' button. For more information, please call or send an email to vacancy contact person.
At Atlas Professionals, we believe that diversity drives progress and aim to build an inclusive organization. We are taking steps to create an environment for everyone and foster a culture that helps us stay at the frontier of energy, marine and renewables. If you’re driven to perform, we are waiting to hear from you - irrespective of your age, religion, sexual orientation, colour, gender, ethnicity, or race - if you have the talent, you fit right in.