Job descriptionWhat will be your main activities?
- Fully responsible for supporting and leading the analysis, design, planning and realization of the clients' projects specifically the electrical related items
- Reporting to the Board of Directors
- Working with members of the projects and commercial team
- Interfacing with external technical suppliers, technical/permitting consultants, and project/JV partners of the client
- Liaise with all other stakeholders, internal and external
- Engineer, develop and monitor the quality of the electrical engineering works
- Monitor project deadlines and ensure key stakeholders are kept updated on all progress
- Compile, maintain and submit project evaluations and progress reports as required
- Accommodate and guide proper and necessary input from functional experts (internal as well as external) to the design and engineering of the project
- Continuously maintain and improve industry and international knowledge and best practices within the organization.
Job requirementsWhat do you need to have?
- Has a high-level technical education (bachelors or above);
- Beneficial to already have legally required certifications and trainings;
- Has at least 5 year experience in electrical engineering (for example solar, windfarms, power stations);
- It would be a huge advantage if you are experienced in high-voltage/grid integration/installations;
- Basic working knowledge of renewable/low carbon energy asset performance and characteristics (solar/wind/biogas/nuclear),
- Experience in hydrogen production via electrolysis would be highly advantageous
- Masters English and Dutch verbally and in writing;
- Has good computer skills (MS Office);
- Financial/technical modelling skills, to support individual project analysis would be required
- Has design/engineering leadership skills;
- Has a hands-on mentality, problem solver
More infoTo apply for this position, use the 'Apply for this job' button. For more information, please call or send an email to vacancy contact person.
At Atlas Professionals, we believe that diversity drives progress and aim to build an inclusive organization. We are taking steps to create an environment for everyone and foster a culture that helps us stay at the frontier of energy, marine and renewables. If you’re driven to perform, we are waiting to hear from you - irrespective of your age, religion, sexual orientation, colour, gender, ethnicity, or race - if you have the talent, you fit right in.