Atlas Professionals is active within the renewables industry and currently recruiting for a Project Engineer in the Alkmaar area. Are you ready for the next step in your career and eligible to work in The Netherlands? Please let us know and send us your application.
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Coordinating project related activities, resources, equipment and information to meet project requirements
- Communicating and reporting that client’s needs and requirements are met throughout the project lifecycle
- Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule
- Monitor and track project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Supply and retain all appropriate statutory and regulatory information
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Draft and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, reports and procedures
- Draft and maintain project related drawings using 2D and 3D design
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
- Previous project experience in an offshore/engineering related field is an advantage although not essential
- Previous experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects is an advantage although not essential
- Required to work outside of core working hours to deliver project targets/timescales
- A good knowledge of Engineering Drawings and Autocad experience is advantageous
- Good analytical skills
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to travel
- An affinity with the offshore and/or marine environment is preferable.
More infoTo apply for this position, use the 'Apply for this job' button. For more information, please call or send an email to vacancy contact person.
At Atlas Professionals, we believe that diversity drives progress and aim to build an inclusive organization. We are taking steps to create an environment for everyone and foster a culture that helps us stay at the frontier of energy, marine and renewables. If you’re driven to perform, we are waiting to hear from you - irrespective of your religion, sexual orientation, colour, gender, ethnicity, or race - if you have the talent, you fit right in.