Looking for a temporary job as Data Processor in United States? Atlas Professionals in Houston, United States is always looking for new Survey professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of MBES Processor.
- The Data Processor for this role is responsible for collecting and accurately processing the survey data collected offshore by the survey teams, data analysis and modelling, and preparation of as-built and other date for final reporting. The ideal candidate is highly competent with survey processing software and knowledgeable in data processing techniques, ideally with offshore surveying experience. This role requires strong communication skills, an eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure. Process survey data in accordance to the contracts and relevant procedures
- Inform Supervisor Processing/Reporting on data processing problems and/or issues
- Finalise final as-built deliverables.
- Perform survey data analyses, conversions and visualisations for tender, project engineering support and final as-built deliverables
- Evaluate and analyze new software packages in liaison with the Supervisor Processing or the Supervisor Reporting
We will have a Geophysical project kicking off early February on the East Coast, US and we currently have a couple gaps we will need assistance to fill.
Experience in MBES Processing using Qinsy/Qimera
More infoTo apply for this position, use the 'Apply for this job' button. For more information, please call or send an email to vacancy contact person.
At Atlas Professionals, we believe that diversity drives progress and aim to build an inclusive organization. We are taking steps to create an environment for everyone and foster a culture that helps us stay at the frontier of energy, marine and renewables. If you’re driven to perform, we are waiting to hear from you - irrespective of your religion, sexual orientation, colour, gender, ethnicity, or race - if you have the talent, you fit right in.