Are you looking for the next frontier in Dredging;Renewables;Offshore Wind? We are recruiting for the position of Field Engineer right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Houston, United States to review. The role is based in Rhode Island, United States.
To assist with the transportation and installation of monopiles, foundations, and substations for an offshore wind farm project.
As a Field engineer you are responsible for the onsite engineering on our offshore support vessels. Also you will be working in support of the deck operations, preparing paper works offshore which are required for the works.
Specific operations are:
- Subsea Pile dredging and cleaning
- Grouting operations of WTG jackets
- Subsea stopper removal operations
- Noise monitoring operations offshore during pile driving
The field engineering is reporting to and working close together with the OCM.
Facilitating deck operations with engineering and planning support.
In lead of offshore QA process.
Daily reporting to the head office.
Preparation of Management of Change.
Preferred master or bachelor degree in
- engineering studies.
- Proven engineering experience, preferred in a field engineering role.
- Open minded; eager to work offshore in longer rotations from home; great focus on works progress and safety.
- Vessels: TBD
- Start Date: May 2023 - July 2023
- Rotational Schedule: 4 weeks on/off or 6 weeks on/off preferred.
- Project Duration: 30 - 40 days
- Certifications Needed:
- Sea Survival (OGUK Medical preferred).
- BOSIET, HUET, etc.
- Chester Step or equivalent.
- GWO Basic Safety Training
More infoShould you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.
At Atlas Professionals, we believe that diversity drives progress and aim to build an inclusive organization. We are taking steps to create an environment for everyone and foster a culture that helps us stay at the frontier of energy, marine and renewables. If you’re driven to perform, we are waiting to hear from you - irrespective of your religion, sexual orientation, colour, gender, ethnicity, or race - if you have the talent, you fit right in.